Sunday, September 11, 2011

Spotted: Metallic Wrap on Entourage


I've been a fan of Entourage since its premiered on HBO in 2004, and I've been in love with Emanuelle Chriqui since she appeared on the show in its second season.

Introduced on the show as the daughter of a powerful film industry figure, character Sloan Mcquewick is a petite girly girl with a strong sense of style. Sloan is always adorned in chic bo-ho accessories, but on last week's episode (episode 95), I took particular notice of the bracelet she matched with her classic cargo pants and white tank.


Okay, so she's not wearing OUR metallic wrap bracelets, but I loved seeing a similar piece on a Hollywood icon like Emanuelle. At first glance, I could have sworn it was our Metallic Bead Wrap in Black-Silver.

As always, go to www.calypsostudiosinc.com to Sloan's look for less!

SLOANE'S versus CALYPSO'S

No comments:

Post a Comment